Latest & Greatest from STI
Check out our full line of products
Did you know?
You can search for a cover based on the dimensions of the appliance you need protected!
Find a Cover
STI Products Work!
Stopper II is a good product. We had a handicapped child who was attracted to the red manual pull stations and pulled one close to his class several times. Stopper II stopped that.
Director of Operations
Perkiomen Valley School District
|Fire Products||Alarms & Chimes||Polycarbonate Covers||Wire Guards||Buttons and Switches||Home & Work Products|
False fire alarms and the theft and vandalism of protection devices can be a serious issue, compromising safety as well as costing money.
STI has been producing safety technologies that stop false fire alarms and prevent theft and vandalism for thirty years. We now market more than 1000 products worldwide. Our range includes fire alarms protection devices, stopper covers and enclosures, wire guard protectors and security protection products.
Contact us now to discuss how we can solve your specific problems.
Wireless Driveway Monitor
with Single Channel Slave Receiver
- Know when someone enters or leaves
- Small sized receiver works in conjunction
with a control panel
- Receiver's Form “C” contact enables the
device to interconnect with another system
- Operates up to 1000’ (line of sight)
- Form “C” relay, 12 VDC operation
- Momentary or latching
Helps Stop Unauthorized Use
- Multipurpose strobe and alarm
- Helps stop unauthorized use of devices
- Available in five colors
- Flashing LED and alarm offers a variety of
uses in emergency situations
- Offers a choice of 32 distinct tones
- Timing choices: 15, 30 or 60 seconds
Find out more
Wireless Exit Stopper®
with Talking Receiver
- Wireless multifunction door alarm alerts to
any unauthorized exits/entries through
emergency exit doors and rear doors
- When sensor is activated, it sends a
wireless signal to the talking receiver
- Receiver offers ten tones/tunes and 53
selectable words (in English or Spanish)
- Has a 1000 foot range, 433MHz
- Supervised for battery and connection
Prevent unauthorized use