Latest & Greatest from STI
Check out our full line of products
Did you know?
You can search for a cover based on the dimensions of the appliance you need protected!
Find a Cover
STI Products Work!
In our area, we have recommended the installation of STI Stopper II units for both a nursing home and schools in order to stop false fire alarms. Have they been effective? Most definitely!
Rolling Meadows Fire Department
|Fire Products||Alarms & Chimes||Polycarbonate Covers||Wire Guards||Buttons and Switches||Home & Work Products|
False fire alarms and the theft and vandalism of protection devices can be a serious issue, compromising safety as well as costing money.
STI has been producing safety technologies that stop false fire alarms and prevent theft and vandalism for thirty years. We now market more than 1000 products worldwide. Our range includes fire alarms protection devices, stopper covers and enclosures, wire guard protectors and security protection products.
Contact us now to discuss how we can solve your specific problems.
- Wireless Driveway
- Button with
Wireless Driveway Monitor
with Talking Receiver STI-V34150
- Sends wireless signal to voice receiver when
a vehicle enters or leaves the driveway
- Quick and easy to install
- Operates up to 1000 feet (line of sight)
- Receiver offers 10 tones/tunes and 53
selectable words (in English or Spanish)
- Weather resistant, battery powered
- Will not be triggered by animals, people
Find out more
Mount Directly to an Electrical Box
- Mounts directly through product mounting
plate to an electrical box
- Included mounting frame eliminates the need
to drill additional holes in the wall
- Brother to the Bopper Stopper®
- Hinged cover takes hard knocks in stride
while helping to protect smaller-sized
Find out more
to Control Panel
Wireless Universal Alert with
Single Channel Slave Receiver
- Know when a monitored site is tripped
- Small sized receiver works in conjunction
with a control panel
- Has a Form “C” contact which enables the
device to interconnect with another system
- Operates up to 1000’ (line of sight)
- Form “C” relay
- 12 VDC operation
- Momentary or latching More information
Exit Button with
- Protective shield helps prevent accidental
activation, yet allows legitimate button use
- Local alarm sounds when cover is lifted,
drawing immediate attention to the area
- Momentary Mushroom button has
“EMERGENCY EXIT” label
- When activated, button will perform
designated action (i.e. open door)