Customer Service Representative
- The Customer Service Representatives (CSR) primary responsibility is to enter orders into the ERP system. Orders come to STI by email, phone or fax. This position requires extensive data entry and attention to detail during order processing.
- The CSR must gain enough product knowledge to review orders for errors (price discrepancies, missing components, etc.), and if required, recommend an alternative product if the requested is discontinued, out of stock, has a long lead time, etc.
- The CSR will also follow up on existing order status for customers that request such information and respond back as required.
- This position will require a quick learning process of our extensive line of product safety equipment.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Word/Excel is required.
- Knowledge of Google mail.
- Prior Customer Service experience is a plus.
- H.S. education required.
To be considered for this position, please bring a completed application form to our office.
Safety Technology International
2306 Airport Rd.
Waterford, MI 48327