Latest & Greatest from STI
Check out our full line of products
Did you know?
STI made its way to Paris! Find our very own Stopper II in the Eiffel Tower.
STI Products Work!
I have been using two Stopper II units on the long term care unit where residents were pulling the alarms frequently. Since I installed them, I have had no false fire alarms.
Director Plant Operations
Courville at Manchester
|Fire Products||Alarms & Chimes||Polycarbonate Covers||Wire Guards||Buttons and Switches||Home & Work Products|
False fire alarms and the theft and vandalism of protection devices can be a serious issue, compromising safety as well as costing money.
STI has been producing safety technologies that stop false fire alarms and prevent theft and vandalism for thirty years. We now market more than 1000 products worldwide. Our range includes fire alarms protection devices, stopper covers and enclosures, wire guard protectors and security protection products.
Contact us now to discuss how we can solve your specific problems.
2 Ways to Keep
Protective Cabinets with AC
STI-7550AC & STI-7560AC
- AC cabinets protect sensitive electronic
equipment from high temperatures
- Constructed of tough polycarbonate
- Helps alleviate temperature concerns
- AC has a low ambient operation package
to help prevent it from freezing
protect your equipment
- Cover protects against false fire alarms
- Helps save possible municiple fees, distruption,
lost revenue, loss of protectivity from
employees and/or staff members,
damage, and replacement fees
- Sized to fit most pull stations
- High strength continuous hinge
- UL/cUL Listed, waterproof 3RX
Find out more
Type 4X Protective Cabinets
STI-7520-OW & STI-7521-OW
- Tough off-white polycarbonate
- Helps protect electronic devices against the
sun and weather
- Protects against vandalism and accidental
- Available with key or thumb lock
- Mounts on the wall enabling unit to be
stored in designated location
Find out more
Wireless Driveway Monitor
with Single Channel Slave Receiver
- Know when someone enters or leaves
- Small sized receiver works in conjunction
with a control panel
- Receiver's Form “C” contact enables the
device to interconnect with another system
- Operates up to 1000’ (line of sight)
- Form “C” relay, 12 VDC operation
- Momentary or latching