Alert Point w/beacon, stand alone alarm system, red with house/flame symbol
The Alert Point is an aesthetically pleasing and tough stand alone alarm system. Powered with a 9V alkaline battery, the Alert Point includes an integral sounder, resettable call point and flashing beacon (providing visual attention).
Once activated, the Alert Point will emit a 102 dB alarm, an activation flag drops into view, and the beacon and built-in LED will flash red. Any external connected devices will be activated. The Alert Point can be easily reset with a key, ensuring the unit is quickly operational again. An override facility can silence the alarm until the Alert Point can be reset. In the event of an emergency, it is an ideal solution for raising an alarm.
Available in a variety of colors, the Alert Point can be used for a wide range of applications such as fire, intruder, panic, evacuation, assist or general alarm.
Contact Customer Service for lead times.
- Stand alone, self-contained alarm system.
- Integral resettable call point, simple key to reset, no broken glass or parts to replace.
- Visible warning flag and flashing LED for quick activation identification.
- Beacon flashes providing visual attention.
- Battery powered, 9V (included).
- Can be interconnected and monitored.
- Polycarbonate housing can take tough knocks in stride.
- Offers a variety of tones, output and duration choices.
- 102 dB alarm draws immediate attention.
- Standard or custom labeling available.