Electronic Digital Timer
Our 12-24 VAC/VDC digital timer is a reliable and
highly accurate simple solution to complex timing applications. A momentary contact closure begins the timing cycle (15, 30, 45 seconds or indefinitely) and latches a set of Form "C" dry contacts. The compact design makes it versatile for many applications.
For example, when used on an egress door, the supervised contacts can be set to either 'Fail Safe' or 'Fail Secure' mode. A built-in reset feature allows the circuit to reset after a single operation or a single door open and close (single passage) before timing expires. This prevents re-entry of
any unauthorized personnel.
- Latching and/or timing module
- Can be used as a latching module for momentary buttons
- Compact size (1.3" H x 1.75" W x .65" D) will fit inside Stopper Stations or in a handi box behind a flush mounted button
- Two modes 'Fail Safe' or 'Fail Secure' installation
- Supervised relay drops out when power is removed
- Supplied with double sided pad for installation
- Digital timing circuit 15, 30, 45 seconds or indefinitely
- All instructions are marked on the board for easy installation or field adjustment
- 12 to 24 volts AC/DC operation, Form "C" contact rating 3A @ 30VDC 125VAC
- Offers single reset operation when installed with N.C. contact, unit will automatically reset without waiting for the timer to expire
- Easy to set modes
- Made in U.S.A.