Stopper® Stations - Fire Model
This North American style, ADA Compliant,
multipurpose push button switch is designed
to compliment fire alarm systems. It incorporates a unique,
patented design that helps
dramatically to stop accidental activation.
Raised FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
Because of the superior, patented design combined with quality
construction, you can expect outstanding
performance for years to come. Customers are
surprised to find all this quality is available
increase in price.
Note: Per UL Listing, this model available with "FIRE" label only.
- Color: Red
- Shell Phrase: FIRE
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Push-to-Activate,
- Standard Models: SS-2002F - FIRE, SS-2002E - EMERGENCY, SS-2002PS - FUEL PUMP SHUT-DOWN
- Unique, curved
design helps protect against accidental
- Stainless steel backplate
with ground lug.
- Station housing molded of
super tough polycarbonate.
FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- ADA Compliant and UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for indoor
and outdoor use (a cover is required for outdoor use).
- CSFM Approved.
- Two Form "C" contacts rated 10 amp @125/250 VAC, 1/2 HP 30 VDC, 6A.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).