Stopper® Station, Momentary Touch
Multipurpose momentary touch button covers a wide range of applications. The external push force activates a Piezo element that releases voltage utilized for switching. Great advantages of this button include that it is suitable for harsh environments and has a sealed metal surface. No moving parts help prevent the need for maintenance. The button is incorporated into a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Housing is available in choice of five colors: red, green, yellow, white and blue.
Because of their superior, patented design combined with quality construction throughout, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come. This STI Stopper Station is useful in vending machines, lifts, mining equipment, medical equipment, food industry, industrial machinery, safety and security. Option
available to protect the switches with STI protective covers that carry a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Color: Red
- Shell Phrase: Custom label available. Additional fee applies, special characters not recommended.
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Momentary
- Standard Models: SS-2006E - EMERGENCY, SS-2006PS - FUEL PUMP SHUT-DOWN
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- 5VA flammability rating on backplate, back box and spacer.
- Custom vinyl labeling.
- Station housing molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Your choice of colors-red, green, yellow, white or blue.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Wording in virtually any language.
- ADA Compliant.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Suitable for harsh environments: water and dust
proof for indoor and outdoor use.
- Vandal and tamper resistant and carries a host of military and industrial certifications.
- Sealed metal surface is virtually indestructible, vandal resistant and easy to clean.
- No moving parts. Long life expectancy, no amortization.
- Life cycles over 50 million.
- Actuation force typically 3 - 5 N (8-11 oz.).
- Rated Current is 0 - 24 V AC/DC.
- One NO contact
- Meeting IP68 according to IEC 529.
- Temperature range of switch is -40°F to
257°F (-40°C to 125°C).