Stopper® Station, Pneumatic Adjustable Timer
Multipurpose pneumatic adjustable timer button covers a wide range of applications. The button is incorporated into a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Versatile button, housing is available in a choice of five colors: red, green, yellow, white and blue. Available with custom or standard label.
The buttons pneumatic adjustable timer opens or closes a circuit and has a timed delay before reset, doesn't require electricity to operate and has a timer life of over 1,000,000 operations.
Because of its superior, patented design combined with quality construction throughout, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come. Plus, customers appreciate the option to protect the switches with STI protective covers which carry a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use. You can order your Stopper Station with a pre-alarm cover to help stop malicious activation.
- Color: Red
- Shell Phrase: EMERGENCY
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Pneumatic adjustable timer button
- Standard Models: SS-2008E - EMERGENCY, SS-2008PS - FUEL PUMP SHUT-DOWN
- Pneumatic adjustable timer opens or closes a circuit and has a timed delay before reset.
- No electricity is needed to operate.
- For indoor use.
- Not recommended for outdoor/water applications, temperature range 15° to 120°F.
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- 5VA flammability rating on backplate, back box and spacer.
- Custom vinyl labeling.
- Station housing molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Your choice of colors-red, green, yellow, white or blue.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Wording in virtually any language.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- ADA Compliant.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Timer range: 2 - 60 seconds (± 15%).
Factory setting: 25 - 45 seconds.
Switch rating 10 amp. (resistive) 240 VAC.
- Two contacts, 1 NO, 1 NC.
Temperature range of button 15° to 120° F (-9° to
- Timer life of over 1,000,000 operations.