Stopper® Station, Push, Key-to-Reset
This North American style, ADA Compliant,
multipurpose push button covers a
wide range of applications. It incorporates a unique,
patented design that helps
dramatically to stop accidental activation.
You have the choice of wording and
language. Often referred to as "short-switch" because it fits into a standard electrical box.
Because of the superior,
patented design combined with quality
construction, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come.
- Color: Green
- Shell Phrase: EXIT
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Key-to-Reset
- Standard Models: SS-2102X - Exit, SS-2102EX - Emergency Exit
- Unique, curved
design helps protect against accidental
- Two Form "C" contacts rated 10 amp @125/250 VAC, 1/2 HP 30 VDC, 6A.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- Your choice of wording or
- Station housing molded of
super tough polycarbonate.
- Often referred to as "short-switch" because it fits into a standard electrical box.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for indoor
and outdoor use (a cover is required for outdoor use).
- ADA Compliant.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).