Stopper® Station, Push, Turn-to-Reset
This ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button covers a wide range of applications both indoors and outdoors.
Station housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate and includes a color matching back box and a stainless steel backplate. The polycarbonate is backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
As all STI Stopper Station switches, the SS-2209 Stopper Station button incorporates a patented design that dramatically helps stop accidental activation. It's available with or without an STI protective cover to combat vandalism and accidental damage as well as a pre-alarm to help stop malicious activation.
- Color: Yellow
- Shell Phrase: EMERGENCY
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Push and Turn-to-Reset
- Standard Model: SS-2209E - Emergency, SS-2209PS - Fuel Pump Shut-Down, SS-2209PO - Emergency Power Off
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate.
- Button has two (2) Form "C" contacts rated 10 amp @125/250 VAC, 1/2 HP 30 VDC, 6A.
- Quality features include 1 ¼" contact depth which fits into a standard 1 ½" deep electrical single-gang box.
- Station housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Includes a color matching back box and a stainless steel backplate.
- Button incorporates a patented design that dramatically helps stop accidental activation.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).