StopperKey, Surface Mount, 2 Position, Key Trapped in "ON" Position, Single Pole Changeover - Green
This aesthetically appealing, low/high voltage switch comes supplied with a 35 mm back box for a surface mount application. Quick and easy to install, the StopperKey is one of three types available in the StopperSwitch range.
This model is for applications where casual activation is discouraged. The switch can only be activated with a key.
All StopperSwitches are available in five colors with space for corporate branding, function marking and operating instructions. A number of standard models are available for quick delivery, but inquiries for custom models are welcomed.
Protect your StopperKey against damage, accidental operation or malicious activation.
You can also protect and extend the life of your StopperKey by installing a retrofitable cover. Choose from the Stopper STI 6531/G or STI 6533/G, the Call Point Stopper STI 6931/G or the Weather Stopper STI 6535/G for weather exposed areas or harsh environmental conditions.
- Green, key switch for surface mount applications (includes 35 mm back box and wall plate).
- 2 position, (key trapped in "ON" position), single pole changeover switch arrangement.
- Wide range of operating voltages up to 250 volts AC 10 amps.
- Quick and easy installation for almost any application.
- Injection molded in a tough polycarbonate/ABS material.
- Extremely attractive, high value look and feel.
- Space available for corporate branding, function marking and operating instructions.