StopperLatch, Surface Mount, Double Pole Normally Closed - Yellow
This aesthetically appealing, low/high voltage switch comes supplied with a 35 mm back box for a surface mount application. The independent wall plate can also accommodate a flush mount application and fit any standard UK type switch socket box. Quick and easy to install, the StopperLatch is one of three types available in the StopperSwitch range.
This model is ideal for applications where repeat activation must be controlled. Once the switch has been manually activated, it can only be reset by inserting a special key.
All StopperSwitches are available in five colors with space for corporate branding, function marking and operating instructions. A number of standard models are available for quick delivery, but inquiries for custom models are welcomed.
- Yellow, latching push button for surface mount applications (includes 35 mm back box and wall plate).
- Double pole normally closed switch arrangement.
- Unique inset design on the push button helps stop accidental activation.
- Can be easily reset with a special key.
- Wide range of operating voltages up to 250 volts AC 6 amps.
- Quick and easy installation for almost any application.
- Injection molded in a tough polycarbonate material.
- Extremely attractive, high value look and feel.
- Space available for corporate branding, function marking and operating instructions.