Stopper II® Heated Enclosure with 4" Deep Back Box
Protect your pull stations and similar devices located where temperature or environmental conditions exceed the suggested operating range with our protective cover fitted with a heater assembly.
STI-1200A-HTR consists of a patented, clear, tamperproof, tough polycarbonate cover, housing for an instructional operation label, gasket, conduit hub, fan, silicone laminate heater and four inch deep back box. The standard STI-1200A -HTR accommodates most manual pull stations and is marked with an "IN CASE OF FIRE" message, but can be custom labeled and used to protect many other devices.
The thermostatically controlled 110 VAC heater and continuous duty fan maintain a uniform temperature inside the enclosure when temperatures drop. Applications include, but are not limited to, refrigerators, freezers, meat packaging plants, arctic environments, ocean rigs, slaughter houses, etc. This enclosure is designed to protect UL Listed 38 and 2017 initiating devices at temperatures down to -70˚F (-57˚C).
- Maintains operating initiating device temperature with external temperatures to -70°F (-57°C).
- Protects initiating devices for addressable monitor modules to UL 38 Standards.
- The clear, protective polycarbonate cover is UV-stabilized.
- Fan runs continuously to maintain a uniform temperature inside the
- Heater units cycle as required to maintain the correct range of operating temperatures.
- 110 VAC heater.
- Rated for indoor and outdoor applications.
- All initiating stations are required to be outdoor rated by UL.
- The Stopper II design is a registered trade mark of Safety Technology International, Inc.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Comes standard with an "IN CASE OF FIRE - LIFT COVER PULL FIRE ALARM" label.
- Custom labeling available (incurs a fee).