Stopper II® without Horn with Spacer
This unique and patented cover has been helping stop false fire alarms around
the world for over 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. Ideal for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind.
STI-1230 consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough
polycarbonate cover, frame and spacer that fits over most manual pull stations. The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame until the cover is snapped back onto the frame. Additional models available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when cover is lifted to gain access to the pull station (see STI-1130).
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Proven effective for almost two
- STI-1230 is for surface mount
pull stations (flush - see STI-1200).
- The Stopper II design is a registered trade mark of Safety Technology International, Inc.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling).
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Fits virtually all
manual pull stations (see Technical Data
Sheet for dimensions)