Weather Stopper® without Horn Flush Mount
This patented protective cover has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for over 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. Ideal for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind.
STI-1250 consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover, frame and gasket that fits over most manual pull stations. The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame until the cover is snapped back onto the frame.
This tough UV-stabilized cover helps extend the life and reliability of weather exposed manual pull stations and also guards against damage from grime and other harsh indoor conditions. Using the same super tough cover as the Stopper® II, but without the warning horn, it is especially useful in increasing the lifespan of devices in saltwater areas or other severe environments.
Weather Stopper carries a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Proven effective for more than two
- STI-1250 is for flush mount pull stations (Surface - see STI-3150).
- The Stopper II design is a registered trade mark of Safety Technology International, Inc.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards and NEMA 3R requirements (for standard and custom labeling).
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data
Sheet for dimensions)