Universal Stopper® Heated, without Horn, Enclosed Back Box & European Open Mounting Plate, Fire Label
This indoor/outdoor polycarbonate cover helps protect devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
This Universal Stopper is a clear, waterproof cover with a heater, red label hood, European style frosted enclosed back box, European open mounting plate and "IN CASE OF FIRE..." label. Other mounting options include a surface or flush mount cover. The cover is also available without a horn housing or label hood. The Universal Stopper is designed to comply with ADA and is less than 4 inches in depth. Universal Stopper has the same footprint as the Mini Stopper®
, but has a larger interior and can accommodate most dual action pull stations.
- Protects against vandalism, accidental damage and damage caused by severe environments inside and outside.
- Protects pull stations, keypads, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc.
- Cover is molded from thick, tough polycarbonate material.
- Sized to fit most pull stations.
- Includes a European style frosted enclosed back box and European open mounting plate.
- High strength continuous hinge.
- Low profile - ADA Compliant.
- Gaskets included.
- UV-stabilized to keep cover clear.
- Fire Label reads: "IN CASE OF FIRE - LIFT COVER PULL FIRE ALARM"
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).