Universal Stopper® Low Profile, with Backplate for Flush Devices, Clear
This indoor/outdoor, low profile polycarbonate cover helps protect devices such as dual action pull stations, keypads for entry systems, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
This low profile Universal Stopper is clear with a enclosed flush back box. Other mounting options include a flush mount, surface mount or a waterproof Type 4X enclosed back box (Type rating pending). The cover is also available with a horn housing or message hood. The Universal Stopper is designed to comply with ADA and is less than 4 inches in depth. Universal Stopper has the same footprint as the Mini Stopper® , but has a larger interior and can accommodate most dual action pull stations.
- Protects against vandalism and accidental damage.
- Protects pull stations, keypads, intercom stations, emergency buttons, electrical light switches, duplex plugs, etc.
- Cover is molded from thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Sized to fit most pull stations.
- Includes a clear enclosed flush back box.
- High strength continuous hinge.
- Low profile - ADA Compliant.
- UV-stabilized to keep cover clear.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.