Wireless Chime - Doorbell button
Part of the Musical Wireless Chime Series
This musical wireless doorbell chime is easy to install, with no electrical wiring and no expensive through-the-wall drilling. Installation is as easy as mounting the button on the exterior of the door and plugging the receiver unit into any indoor electrical outlet in range. To extend coverage to more rooms, just purchase additional receiver units that can be plugged into any room within 250' of the transmitter.
You can distinguish between front and back doors by adding more transmitters and programming a different tune on each. There are thirteen sounds that can be selected with the push of a button on each transmitter. For security, there are 32 individual codes to protect against outside interference. Unit is FCC certified. Two 3-volt lithium batteries for transmitter, included.
The STI-32500 is compatible with STI-32000, STI-32600, STI-46100, STI-33010, STI-32530, STI-46010 and STI-35500.
- Wireless musical entrance chime.
- 32 individual privacy codes to protect against outside interference.
- Two 3-volt lithium batteries included.
- Operates up to 250 feet.
- Supervised low battery voice alert.
- ETL Listed. FCC certified.
- External dimensions in inches (LxWxD)
- transmitter 3.3 x 1.1 x .975
- receiver 5 x 3.25 x 1.425
- Receiver has a low, medium and high volume adjustment.
- Selectable sound options are:
- "Ding Dong"
- "Westminster Chime"
- "Star Spangled Banner"
- "Hail! Hail! The Gang's All Here"
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Auld Lang Syne"
- "The Yellow Rose of Texas"
- "Happy Birthday"
- "Beethoven's 5th"
- "Joy To The World"
- "Take Me Out To The Ballgame"
Note: End user must verify the battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.