Wireless Driveway Monitor (solar powered)
Part of the Wireless Alert Series
This improved solar powered Wireless Driveway Monitor detects when a vehicle enters or leaves your driveway. It uses a solar powered patented magnetometer sensor system. Movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object close to the driveway sensor will transmit a signal to the receiver, causing the receiver to chime and flash. People, animals and shadows will not trigger the driveway sensor. The sensor operates up to 1000 feet (line of sight) away from the receiver in your home. Additional sensors may be required for wide driveways exceeding 12 feet or to monitor an additional driveway.
Wireless Alert Series
- Alerts you when a vehicle passes sensor (enters driveway).
- Sensor is solar powered (includes 2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries).
- Operates up to 1000 feet (line of sight) between sensor and receiver.
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception.
- No difficult underground wiring.
- Additional sensor will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered.
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows.
- Wireless frequency is 433 MHz.
- Includes 12 Volt DC power supply.
- Optimal range for vehicle detection is approximately 12 feet.
- One year warranty from the date of original purchase.