Mailbox Alert Sensor
Part of the Wireless Alert Series
The Wireless Mail Alert lets you know when mail is delivered eliminating repeat trips out to an empty mailbox. The mailbox sensor is triggered when the mailbox door is opened. The sensor sends a wireless radio signal to the indoor receiver display, operates up to 1000 feet (line of sight), which will chime and flash letting you know the mail has arrived. If the supervised transmitter is removed from mailbox, stolen, loses signal or battery is low, the receiver will produce a single beep once a minute. Sensor uses one 3 volt lithium battery (included), with an average life of one year. Receiver uses 120 VAC input/12VDC output adapter (included).
Wireless Alert Series:
- Don't trudge out in the cold, rain or snow only to find your mail has not yet been delivered. Mail Alert notifies you immediately when your mail has arrived.
- Indoor unit will chime and flash announcing arrival of mail.
- Easy installation.
- Additional transmitter will produce a different chime from the receiver when triggered.
- Works with the 4-Channel Receiver (STI-34104), 4-Channel Voice Receiver (STI-V34104), 8-Channel Receiver (STI-34108) or Single Channel Slave Receiver (STI-34098).
- Programmable transmitters send a unique code to receiver.
- Magnetic contact with 18 inch lead for irregular installations.
- Small, rugged and weatherproof sensor provides years of reliable service.
- Operates up to 1000' (line of sight).
- Includes 3 volt lithium battery (estimated battery life is 5 years with normal use).
- Limited one year warranty from the date of original purchase.