Wireless Universal Alert
Part of the Wireless Alert Series
This device will let you know if the monitored site is tripped. Can be used on a medicine cabinet, garage door, gate, window, etc.
A wireless signal is sent from the Universal Alert to the receiver. Alert includes the 4-Channel Receiver. Programmable transmitter can be used as the following: one on board reed switch, remote set of terminals or as a tilt switch. It has a supervised battery and signal reception and operates up to 1000' (line of sight).
Wireless Alert Series:
- Will let you know if a monitored site is tripped.
- Includes the 4-Channel Receiver (STI-34104).
- Can be used as an on board reed switch, set of terminals (remote) or as a tilt switch.
- Has a supervised battery and signal reception.
- Operates up to 1000' (line of sight).
- Magnetic contact with 18 inch lead for irregular installations.
- Includes lithium battery (estimated battery life is 5 years with normal use).
- Application uses: garage, mailbox, shed, door, window, gate, cabinet, etc.
- Optional 8-Channel Receiver also available (STI-34108).