Pool Entrance Alert Sensor
Part of the Wireless Alert Series
This device will let you know if the monitored pool access has been opened.
Once properly installed, the Wireless Pool Entrance Alert is designed to detect, by way of magnetic break, a door/gate opening. If a break is detected, the unit sounds an 85 dB alert and sends a wireless signal to an STI receiver.
The water/weather resistant unit offers four operational modes: "Normal" (all door/gates closed), "Bypass" (15 seconds walk through without alarm), "Pre-Alert" (double beeps every second for 7 seconds if button is not pressed) or "Alert" (full alert for open door/gate).
Wireless Alert Series:
- Will let you know if a monitored pool access has been opened.
- Works with the 4-Channel Receiver (STI-34104).
- Water/Weather resistant for outdoor use.
- Supervised for battery and connection.
- One button bypass operation.
- Up to 1000 foot range (line of sight).
- Audible sound at transmitter (85 dB @ 10') and sends signal to receiver.
- Comes with magnetic reed switch and mounting bracket.
- 3V Lithium battery operated (included).
- Low battery indicator.