Break Glass Stopper® - Small
For places where a "break glass" cover is
specified such as unsupervised areas.
Accepted by many fire marshals, these versions of the
world famous STI Stopper II® are designed for
areas where a "break glass" cover is specified. Each device
consists of a red polycarbonate cover, mounting
frame, a pane of single-strength clear glass (easily
replaced when broken), a glass-breaking
bar and anchors for installation.
Local fire marshal approval should be obtained prior to installation.
- Housing is molded of super tough
polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.
- Fire alarm
remains clearly visible and accessible.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Glass replacement is simple. (Suggestion:
Order extra panes with each unit).
- Accepted by many fire marshals.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Gasket available to improve weather resistance.