Mini Stopper® without Horn with Spacer - Blue
This versatile protective cover helps prevent theft and vandalism to access controls, digital keypads, push buttons and smaller manual pull stations, volume and lighting controls and much more around the world for over 30 years without restricting access to protected device. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
STI-6505-B consists of a clear, tamperproof, tough polycarbonate cover, conduit spacer and frame. This Mini Stopper, polycarbonate protective cover, is backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
Message labeling normally located at the top of an STI cover is not available for this product. For equivalent cover with labeling available, please see STI-6545-B.
- Protects against vandalism and accidental
- Fast and easy installation.
- Cover is molded from thick polycarbonate
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- STI-6505-B is for surface mount (Flush - STI-6500).
2" blue conduit spacer.
- Can be used over volume or lighting controls.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- MEA Approved.
- CSFM obtain local permission (AHJ)
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- See Technical Data Sheet for dimensions.
- ADA Compliant.