Mini Stopper II® without Horn with Spacer
This unique and patented device has helped stop false fire alarms around the world for over 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. With a custom label the STI-6545 is also ideal for access controls, digital keypads, smaller manual pull stations, shutdown switches in computer rooms, workshops and much more.
STI-6545 consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover, frame and conduit spacer that is designed for surface mount manual pull stations (flush - see STI-6540). Additional models are available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when cover is lifted to gain access to the pull station (see STI- STI-6605). The STI-6545 offers excellent protection against physical damage (both accidental and intentional).
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Proven effective for more than two
- STI-6545 is for surface mount
pull stations (Flush - see STI-6540).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Fits virtually all
manual pull stations (see Technical Data
Sheet for dimensions).
- ADA Compliant.
- Custom labeling available (incurs a fee).