These easy to install kits are the answer for protecting expensive electronic units that must be installed in low temperature areas, indoors or
outdoors. They operate with enclosed covers. In addition to assuring continued operation of protected units, they also keep LCD's from becoming sluggish and help them stay visible.
The 12-volt system (STI-6580) incorporates a 12-volt transformer and is rated at 25 watts. The 24-volt system (see STI-6583) is designed to get its power directly from a remote power supply (other than the fire panel) or CCTV power source, it is rated at 8 watts. Both systems include a foil heater pad with adhesive backing and a thermostat. The STI-6580 is designed to maintain a temperature of
33° F (-23° C) inside the enclosure. Offers a one year warranty from the date of original purchase.
- Easy to install and highly effective.
- Temperature controlled.
- Keeps control panels warm.
- 12-volt system. Also available 24-volt system STI-6583.
- Self-adhesive heater pad.
- Thermostat opens at 23°F and closes at 41°F
- Can be mounted inside control panels to keep batteries and electronics operational.
- Keeps LCD's from becoming sluggish and helps them stay visible at freezing temperatures.
- Allows critical electronic components to operate at low temperatures.
- Offers a one year warranty from the date of original purchase.