24-Volt Heater Kit
The 24-volt system (STI-6583) is designed to get its power directly from a remote power supply (other than the fire panel) or CCTV power source, it is rated at 8 watts. The 12-volt system (see STI-6580) incorporates a 12-volt transformer and is rated at 25 watts.
Includes a foil heater pad with adhesive backing and a thermostat designed to keep enclosures, etc. from fogging. Backed by a one year warranty from original date of purchase.
- Easy to install and highly effective.
- Temperature controlled.
- Keeps control panels warm.
- 24-volt system. Also available 12-volt system STI-6580.
- Self-adhesive heater pad.
- Thermostat opens at 23°F and closes at 41°F
- Can be mounted inside control panels to keep batteries and electronics operational.
- Keeps LCD's from becoming sluggish and helps them stay visible at freezing temperatures.
- Allows critical electronic components to operate at low temperatures.
- Offers a one year warranty from the date of original purchase.