Mini Stopper II® with Horn and Spacer - Blue
This unique device has helped stop false fire alarms around the world for over 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. With a custom label the STI-6605 is also ideal for access controls, digital keypads, smaller manual pull stations, shutdown switches in computer rooms, workshops and much more. The strong, durable construction takes the toughest knocks while it guards against accidental or intentional physical damage.
STI-6605-B consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover, conduit spacer, piezo horn and frame that is designed for surface mount manual pull stations. When lifted to gain access to the protected unit, a piercing 105 dB battery powered warning horn sounds. Immediate attention is drawn to the area and a prankster will either run or be caught.
- Protects against vandalism, accidental
damage, dust and grime as well as severe
environments inside and outside.
Unit includes conduit spacer for mounting over
exposed conduit or when extra depth is needed.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Fast and easy installation.
Comes complete with 105 dB horn.
- Cover is molded from
thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Perfect for protecting
shutdown switches in computer rooms and
workshops as well as other push button units.
- STI-6605-B is for surface mounting (Flush -
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- ADA Compliant.
- Custom labeling available (incurs a fee).
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.