Protective Cabinet with Siren/Strobe Alarm, Key Lock
Protective Cabinet with Select-Alert and Key Lock
Multipurpose cabinet for units that require physical protection. Helps guard against vandalism (accidental or intentional), as well as dirt, dust and grime. Cabinet mounts on the wall enabling the unit to be stored in a central location. This cabinet includes an alarm/strobe and key lock, which helps deter wrongful users from the unit and has an additional eyelet for a secondary safety seal. Cover has an optional wire shelf.
Cabinet is constructed of a clear polycarbonate which allows the unit within to be highly visible from any angle and accessible. If the protected unit is opened, the electronic Select-Alert emits an ear piercing siren and the LED flashes - drawing attention in a hurry. The alarm and strobe have
independent timing choices of: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or continuous. Select-Alert can be powered by a 9 VDC battery or external 12-30 volts.
- Clear polycarbonate cover.
- Includes key lock lock and STI-SA5000-R alarm/storbe.
- Cover design allows visibility at any angle.
- Includes external mounting tabs.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Steel internal mounting plate provided.
- Optional wire rack available. See 07530WR.
- Complete with mounting hardware and gasket.
- Siren offers 32 tones. For complete alarm details see install sheet.
- Independent strobe and siren timing of 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or continuous. For complete alarm details see install sheet.
- Alarm and strobe is available with amber, green, blue, red or white lens.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).