Metal Protective Cabinet with AC/Heater with Window
This UL Type 4 AC/heated enclosure with heater and air conditioner was designed to protect larger size sensitive equipment, like alarm control panels, from extreme temperatures. The extra large, super tough, heavy-duty metal enclosure guards against vandalism, either accidental or intentional, as well as dirt, dust and grime. The clear window allows the unit within to be quickly identified. Two 1/4" turn latches to help prevent unauthorized entry.
To help maintain the correct range of operating temperatures, the AC/heater unit cycles as required and a fan runs continuously to sustain a uniform temperature inside the enclosure. The steel (with baked enamel finish) AC/heater is cost effective, low maintenance, compact and is externally mounted to minimize space intrusion.
- Protects fire alarm control panels and large electronic devices from extreme temperatures.
- AC/heater unit is externally mounted to minimize space intrusion.
- AC/heater unit cycles and a fan runs continuously to sustain a uniform temperature inside the enclosure.
- Allowing for proper air circulation, maximum protected unit is 21 x 33 x 6 inches (533 x 838 x 152 mm).
- Cost effective, low maintenance and compact design.
- Heavy-duty metal enclosure with air conditioner/heater.
- AC unit is 800 BTU's and the heater is 150 Watts.
- Enclosure UL Type 4. AC/Heater unit UL Type 4.
- Unit has two 1/4" turn latches to help prevent unauthorized entry.
- Clear window allows the unit within to be seen and quickly identified.
- Two year warranty on electro mechanical and electronic components.