Thermostat Protector with Key Lock - Clear
This tough, locking, cover helps stop
vandalism, damage and tampering of mini
thermostat or energy sensor.
Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty
polycarbonate material, this protective cover is
recommended for areas where abuse is a
problem. This may include vandalism, accidental
damage or costly, annoying tampering by
employees and others. Especially useful where
thermostats are located in public areas, the
device is easy to install. Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely for proper operation of protected
thermostats or energy sensors. An inner wall on the frame prevents tampering with dials and levers.
Backed by a three year guarantee.
As all STI polycarbonate covers, this super tough
unit is backed by a three year guarantee against
breakage and damage in normal use. For added
protection against abuse, it comes complete with
a lock and key assembly. The Thermostat Protector is shipped complete with all mounting hardware.
- Offers excellent protection against
tampering, abuse and accidental damage without
affecting operation of mini thermostat or sensor.
- Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely.
- Inner wall prevents tampering with dials and levers.
- All thermostat covers have a key lock assembly.
- Includes two (2) keys.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Available for flush mount applications.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty polycarbonate.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Larger covers available (STI-9105 and STI-9110).