Small Thermostat Protector Flush Mount with Lock
To help stop vandalism, damage and tampering to thermostats, energy sensors and controllers.
Injection molded using clear, heavy-duty polycarbonate material. This protective cover is recommended for areas where abuse or tampering of thermostats is a problem. Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely for proper operation of the protected device, but an interior wall prevents objects from entering inside.
This unit has a lock facility which prevents unauthorized entry, especially useful where thermostats are located in public areas.
- Offers protection against tampering, abuse and accidental damage without affecting operation of thermostats.
- molded from tough polycarbonate material.
- Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Comes complete with a full fixing kit.
- Small size cover for flush mount applications, other sizes available.
- Inner wall construction prevents tampering with dials and levers.
- Includes a frangible lock.
- Cover backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use.
- Polycarbonate tested from -40°F to 120°F.