Thermostat Protector with Key Lock - Clear
This tough, locking, cover helps stop vandalism, damage and tampering of large thermostats and energy sensors.
Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty
polycarbonate material, this protective cover is
recommended for areas where abuse is a problem. This may include vandalism, accidental damage or costly, annoying tampering by employees and others. Especially useful where
thermostats are located in public areas, the device is easy to install for either flush mount applications (STI-9110) or surface mount installations with a 2-inch spacer (STI-3100). Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely for proper operation of protected thermostats or energy sensors. An inner wall on the frame prevents tampering with dials and levers.
Backed by a three year guarantee.
As all STI polycarbonate covers, this super tough unit is backed by a three year guarantee against
breakage and damage in normal use. For added protection against abuse, it comes complete with a lock and key assembly. The Thermostat Protector is shipped complete with all mounting hardware.
- Offers excellent protection against
tampering, abuse and accidental damage without
affecting operation of thermostat or sensor.
- Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely.
- Inner wall prevents tampering with dials and levers.
- All thermostat covers have a key lock assembly.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Available for flush and surface mount applications (with use of spacer).
- Spacer adds two inches in depth and can mount around existing conduit.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty polycarbonate.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Smaller covers available (STI-9100 and STI-9105).