Floor Assembler I – Part Time
Floor assemblers at STI perform tasks that are necessary to the production process. They aid in the fabrication, maintenance, assembly, and repair of component parts and products. They must also maintain tidy work areas and follow detailed instructions in order to meet safety and quality requirements.
- Pick components to assemble at workstations
- Assemble products per order and prepare goods for shipment
- Test and verify product tolerances and specifications
- Record assembly data
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works well as an individual and as a team
- Good attendance and positive attitude
- Works well in fast-paced environment
- Some heavy lifting up to 50 lbs
- Standing for long periods of time
- Part time: Monday – Thursday (6 hours/day with potential to go full time)
- $11-$13 per hour with benefits
To be considered for this position, please bring a completed application form to our office or email to email@example.com.
Safety Technology International
2306 Airport Rd.
Waterford, MI 48327