CCTV Technical Support Representative
STI has an immediate full-time position available for a CCTV Technical Support Representative.
- Assisting customers with installation questions and troubleshooting problems with analog and IP CCTV cameras and DVR systems
- Proactively manage, communicate and solve customer issues/requests consistently with minimal supervision
- Assist with configuration and setup of DVR, NVR and cameras
- Assist in product testing and evaluation of new CCTV equipment
- Provide basic sales and product support
- Provide basic support of networking issues and routers (port forwarding)
- Log and document all customer interactions and incidents
- 1-3 years work-related experience with installation and maintenance of CCTV and DVR/NVR systems
- Basic knowledge of CCTV, IP networking, and computers (Windows 7 and 10)
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and routers
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand customer needs and requirements, translate technical product knowledge to both technical and non-technical customers
Compensation commensurate with experience.
To be considered for this position, please bring a completed application form to our office or email to email@example.com.
Safety Technology International
2306 Airport Rd.
Waterford, MI 48327