Welcome to the Break Glass Stopper. Accepted by many fire marshals, these versions of the world famous STI Stopper II® are designed for areas where a ”break glass” cover is specified, such as unsupervised areas. Each break glass device consists of a red polycarbonate cover, mounting frame, a pane of single-strength clear glass (easily replaced when broken), a glass-breaking bar, screws and anchors for installation. Gaskets are also available to improve weather resistance.
Waterproof cover protects pull stations, and other devices against the ingress of dust or waterview products >
Fire Environmental Enclosures
Protective cover prolongs the life of pull stations and other devices against the effects of ranging temperaturesview products >
Call Point Stopper®
Protective cover prevents accidental damage to manual call points and electrical switchesview products >
- Designed for areas where a “break glass” cover is specified such as unsupervised areas.
- Glass replacement is simple. Suggestion: Order extra panes with each unit, for immediate replacement.
- Housing is molded of tough polycarbonate material.
- Fast, easy installation.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Gaskets available to improve weather resistance.
- Fire alarm remains clearly visible and accessible.
- Aesthetically appealing.
- Accepted by many fire marshals. Obtain local fire marshal approval prior to installation.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.