Resettable push button simulates break glass activation with no broken glass. Versatile mounting plate fits to U.S. single-gang, double-gang and four-square electrical boxes, and European electrical box, making it quick and easy to install. When activated, an indicator drops into view. Simple reset with provided key for immediate re-use. The text is available in any language (in place of flame house logo). UL/cUL Listed, ADA Compliant.
ReSet Call Point Series
The ‘ReSet’ is a unique manual call point that simulates break glass activation while offering the user the benefits of a re-settable operating element.view products >
FeaturesGlobal ReSet Fire Series Features
- Simulates break glass activation.
- Indicator drops into view upon activation.
- Simple reset for immediate re-use. No broken glass.
- Unique design, quality and value.
- Cover is molded of polycarbonate material.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- Versatile mounting plate fits to U.S. single-gang, double-gang and four-square electrical boxes, and European single-gang electrical box.
- Quick and easy to install.
- The text FIRE is available in any language (in place of flame house logo).
GalleryGlobal ReSet Fire Series Gallery