These virtually indestructible covers (slotted for horn or speaker units) are designed to stop vandalism and accidental damage. Molded of clear, thick, UV-stabilized polycarbonate material. Many tough, clear spacers are available for larger strobe/horn units, retrofits, surface-mount and weather resistant applications.
Strobe Damage Stopper®
Polycarbonate cover designed to protect strobe signal unit against vandalism and environmental damage
Horn/Strobe/Speaker Damage Stopper®
This wire guard provides maximum protection for horn/strobe/speaker notification appliances. It guards against vandalism and accidental damage.
Prevents vandalism or misuse to a sounder/speaker and strobe signal units
Horn/Strobe Damage Stopper®
Polycarbonate cover designed to protect sounder/strobe signal units against vandalism and environmental damageview products >
FeaturesHorn/Strobe Damage Stopper® Features
- Various back box and spacer depth are available to accommodate special applications.
- Covers are UV-stabilized.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Fast and easy installation.
- Enviro kit available for harsh conditions.
- Easy access for service.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
GalleryHorn/Strobe Damage Stopper® Gallery