Alerts and strobes offer a highly effective way to notify you to any unauthorized use, theft or vandalism of important devices, as well as unauthorized exits and entries. The combination of alert and flashing LEDs offers excellent protection for an array of circumstances. Select-Alert allows you to choose its function and can be used as a cabinet alert, door/exit alert, flashing light linked with a push button/switch, tornado siren, burglar alert or an alert for many types of general signaling.
Designed to work in conjunction with a control panel and all unique STI transmitters.view products >
Wireless Fire Extinguisher Theft Stopper®
Self-contained wireless alarm helps stop theft, misuse or vandalism of fire extinguishers. Transmits to STI receivers.view products >
Fire Extinguisher Alarms
Self-contained alarm helps stop theft, misuse or vandalism of fire extinguishers.view products >
- Designed to alert to any unauthorized use of important electronic devices.
- Alerts to unauthorized use, theft or vandalism of important devices, as well as unauthorized exits and entries.
- Durable, polycarbonate construction.
- STI-SA5000 Series includes a tamper switch which prevents it from being removed from a wall.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- May be set for a piercing 100 dB alarm or a softer 85 dB.
- Powered by a 9 VDC battery (see specs for details) or external 12 – 24 volts.
- Low battery indicator (certain models only).
- Can be used as a cabinet alert, door alert, link with push button/switch or as a burglar alert.
- Available with amber, green, blue, clear, red or white lens (see specs for details).
- Alert offers 32 tones (certain models only).
- Includes high intensity LEDs.
- For indoor use. STI-5500 projected IP66 rating.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).