Welcome to the Bopper Stopper. Inexpensive and highly durable, these hinged covers live up to their name and can be used in a wide range of applications. Bopper Stopper can take hard knocks in stride while protecting digital keypads, electrical outlets, smaller-size pull stations, biometrics, volume or lighting controls and push buttons to name a few. The covers and hinges are molded of super tough polycarbonate material. This device has great applications that are listed above.
Protective enclosure prolongs the life of equipment against the effects of freezing temperaturesview products >
NEMA Metal Environmental Enclosures
This UL Type 4 metal enclosure with heater and air conditioner protects equipment from extreme temperatures and damageview products >
Single-Gang and Bopper Stopper® Protective Cover
Protect fingerprint readers and similar devices from abuse and accidental damage with the Bio Protector.view products >
- Covers help protect electrical outlets, push buttons and volume and lighting controls.
- Inexpensive yet highly durable, these hinged covers live up to their name for a wide range of applications and take hard knocks in stride.
- STI-6519 has a piano hinge and mounting plate molded into frame.
- Stainless steel torsion spring maintains the cover in a closed position (excludes STI-6519 and STI-6528).
- Molded from super tough polycarbonate material.
- Fast, easy installation.
- Covers come complete with mounting hardware and gasket.
- STI-6519 has mounting plate molded into frame. Mounts directly through product mounting plate to electrical box.
- Gasket replacement recommended after five years.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250° F (-40° to 121°C).
- Available in many sizes, clear, or smoke colored (excludes STI-6518 and STI-6519).
- Helps stop ice and snow from making keypad units difficult to operate.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.