Here are super tough keypad protector polycarbonate covers to help increase the life and reliability of larger digital keypads, access controls, alarms, volume or lighting controls and similar devices. They protect against accidental or intentional damage, as well as severe environments, dirt and grime when optional gaskets are installed.
MED Protective Cabinets
Protect and monitor important units against abuse and accidental damageview products >
Protective enclosure prolongs the life of equipment against the effects of freezing temperaturesview products >
NEMA Metal Environmental Enclosures
This UL Type 4 metal enclosure with heater and air conditioner protects equipment from extreme temperatures and damageview products >
- Protection against physical damage, grime and harsh environments inside and out.
- Molded of thick, super tough polycarbonate material.
- Fast, easy installation.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Gasket available for use in areas that require frequent hosing down or have a wet environment.
- Available with or without key or thumb lock.
- Available in clear or smoke color.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.