The highly effective Wireless Fire Extinguisher Theft Stopper helps stop theft, vandalism or misuse of fire extinguishers. If the protected fire extinguisher is moved from its normal location, the device emits a piercing alarm and sends a signal to an STI receiver up to 1000 feet (line of sight).
FeaturesWireless Fire Extinguisher Theft Stopper® Features
- Compact design 5.375 in. (137mm) in diameter and 2 in. (51mm deep).
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing is UV-stabilized.
- Mounts easily next to extinguisher.
- Sounds a powerful 95/105 dB warning horn when activated, drawing attention in a hurry.
- 9 VDC alkaline battery provided.
- Operates up to 1000′ foot (line of sight).
- 433 MHz.
- STI-6200WIR (requires 8-Channel Receiver or 4-Channel Voice Receiver).
- STI-6200WIR8 with 8-Channel Receiver.
- STI-V6200WIR4 with 4-Channel Voice Receiver.
- Deactivation cable provided for service by authorized personnel.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
GalleryWireless Fire Extinguisher Theft Stopper® Gallery